We are committed to providing leadership and partnering with others in order to aid refugees and immigrants to strengthen capacity, create self-sufficiency, contribute to the economy, and develop and preserve their culture while integrating into American society.
- We assist with accessing healthcare, legal protection, education, training for income generation skills, and other resettlement services.
- Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services comes to our office regularly to assist with legal issues and documentation.
- We assist new arrivals with documentation paperwork and in navigating the American system.
- ESL classes are taught in our Faribault location through our partnership with Faribault Adult Basic Education.
- We work with Rice County Social Services to connect transportation and childcare resources.
- We are grant-funded through Medica and UCare to provide education regarding diabetes, child and teen check-ups and mental health.
- We partner with Minnesota Care Counseling to provide linguistically-appropriate trauma counseling.
- We partner with the MN Dept of Human Services – Refugee Assistance Program (through IMAA) to provide assistance developing job skills and finding employment.
- Through a partnership with the MN Dept of Human Services we provide leadership, mentoring, soft skills training and assistance with job search to youth.
- Programming for health and socialization is provided for elders in partnership with UCare.